Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Big Bad 40 aka 40 Glocc Signs Ras Kass to Zoo Life

West Coast Rappers Begin To Unite
Big Bad 40 aka 40 Glocc Signs Ras Kass to Zoo Life
 
Rapper Hushes KD Albert Rumors and Heads to Canada




LOS ANGELES, CA (Oct. 13, 2010) Just in case your search engines on Google or YouTube have failed you, California Rapper, Big Bad 40 aka 40 Glocc is staying busy and not just in the streets but primarily in the studio and interestingly enough, office buildings. As President of his own record label Zoo Life residing under the Fontana/Universal umbrella, the entrepreneur has shifted gears quite a bit. “When you deal with corporate America , no one has time for excuses and you are held accountable for every little thing, that’s gangsta to me. It’s a say what you mean and mean what you say kind of business. Me building my own label has forced me to move forward in some areas that I can honestly say work for my own benefit. I’m about getting this money every way possible, feel me,” says 40 Glocc.
 
This week, one of the West Coast most prized rap possessions, Ras Kass signed with the Zoo Life imprint. Two weeks ago, Complex magazine reported Ice Cube’s Top 10 West Coast MC’s and sure enough, new Zoo Life member, Ras Kass was in the line up. “I’ve always been a fan of Ras Kass plus he’s my homey. With me gaining the opportunity to have a real label with distribution I automatically want artists with good music to come eat with me,” says 40 Glocc.
 
This summer, when MTV Jams began playing 40 Glocc’s “Damn” video featuring the Prince of VH1, Ray J, radio stations across the country immediately followed.  Next, Grammy Winning rapper Twista and the King of Memphis, Yo Gotti came together on the remix of “Damn” which instantly expanded the single throughout the Midwest and down South. The trio is scheduled to shoot a remix video this month.
 
Staying busy in the studio and in front of the cameras, Big Bad completed filming with Snoop Dogg, E-40, Too Short and Xzibit for the “Welcome 2 California” video.  Even Hollywood ’s club scene saw more of the infamous rapper with a consistent beauty on his arm, actress KD Albert. Although rumors intimately linked the two, the truth is they have been in the studio working on her new found love for music.  Testing the waters, Zoo Life recently released a buzz record entitled “You Know What It Is” featuring KD Albert.
 
In a non-stop effort to musically put Zoo Life on the map, this month you can find the Pres here:
October 13, 2010           Mojo’s              Whistler, Canada
October 14, 2010           Bar None          Vancover , Canada
October 15, 2010           Empire              Edmonton , Canada
 
“I’m not hard to find, if you are looking for me I’m on www.twitter.com/40glocc I make it real easy and when you hit me, I’ll find you,” winks Big Bad 40.

No comments:

My photo
Entertainment News Blog | Celebrity Interviews | Celebrity News