Friday, February 26, 2010

Top 10 Tweets from the 2010 Winter Olympic Games

Wondering what the Olympians are doing with their downtime in Vancouver ….Tweeting, of course! According to their tweets, Evan Lysacek may join the next season of Dancing with the Stars, Apolo Ohno is a hustler at the poker table, Erik Fischer loves free McDonald’s and Johnny Weir misses his Vacuum.  Predicto.com, the largest paid mobile community rounded-up the Top 10 Tweets from the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.


10. Nastia Liukin
GREAT interview with @EvanLysacek & Bob Costas. Such a true champion & class act. I'm so proud of you! Enjoy every single second of it.

9. Lindsey Vonn
@Ec1234567 haha I hope you get the $50 now. :) 9:35 PM Feb 18th from TweetCaster in reply to Ec1234567

8. Louie Vito
@MellyJHart WELL MJH, think of it like dancing just gotta let it flow, plus u gotta just tell yourself not to check and scare yourself 1:50 PM Feb 21st from web in reply to MellyJHart

7. Gretchen Bleiler
Have you heard world 25? Some of my favorite artists doing what they can for Haiti , help do your part at world25.org too!! Let's do this!! 9:23 AM Feb 13th from web

6. Angela Ruggiero
This goes out to Brennan Simpkins -7 yrs old, he is fighting a brave fight against cancer.  We are proud of you, buddy! Keep fighting! 2:41 PM Feb 20th from UberTwitter

5. Julia Mancusa
Why can't we just celebrate all the good things! Lindsey is an amazing skier and guess what, so am I! so are the other girls we race with! 9:05 AM Feb 21st from web

4. Erik Fischer
Free McDonalds at 1:30am last night after the Opening Ceremonies is the best way to start the Winter Games! 8:38 AM Feb 13th from mobile web

3. Johnny Weir
I'm very homesick today. Maybe I just miss my vacuum? That's probably it. about 4 hours ago from web

2. Evan Lysacek:
@CherylBurke1 I would love to do the show. I'm a big fan!!!

1. Apolo Ohno
http://bit.ly/dn25Tw I'm a hustler on the poker table and roulette calls my name lol!

No comments:

My photo
Entertainment News Blog | Celebrity Interviews | Celebrity News