Wednesday, September 29, 2010

At Your Call Mobile Notary

At Your Call Mobile Notary
800.859.9179
friendly, professional, efficient
 
TAMARA E. LEWIS
Notary Public
 
323.954.1019 - direct
323.954.1612 - fax
loanbusiness@sbcglobal.net_REPLACE_WITH_IMAGE
website: www.atyourcallmobilenotary.com
 
Member of the National Notary Association
Certified Notary Signing Agent
Background Screened
 




At Your Call Mobile Notary is a mobile notary service.  I provide the convenience of coming to your location, home, job, hospital, convalescent care facility, jail, coffee shop, and etc..., by appointment ONLY.  I provide professional, efficient, and friendly service.  SERVICE IS MY PASSION!  I have been a NOTARY PUBLIC for over 9 years.  I’m also a Certified Signing Agent, which means I NOTARIZE real estate papers.  I also NOTARIZE all types of documents, including:  Affidavits, Letters of Authorization, Birth Certificate Requests, all types of Deeds, all types of Power of Attorneys, Living Trusts, Credit Card and Checking Account Fraud Bank Papers.  Just present what type of document and I will advise if it can be NOTARIZED.

Being a MOBILE NOTARY allows me to travel to different areas mostly in the Greater Los Angeles Area.  I travel to Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, West Los Angeles,  Los Feliz, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Westwood, Los Angeles, Downtown, East Los Angeles, North Hollywood, Studio City, Burbank, Glendale, Encino, Tarzana, Northridge, Inglewood, South Bay.  I primarily travel all over.

The NOTARY signing fee set by the State of California is $10.00 per signature of your signatures.  Example:  If you need to sign three times, that is $30.00 signing fee, plus your mobile fee.

Payment options: Cash, Check, or Paypal.

No comments:

My photo
Entertainment News Blog | Celebrity Interviews | Celebrity News